Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
While finding a reason to treat yourself to a massage may be easy, finding the time to do so may be more challenging. Taking time to take care of your health is frequently difficult to prioritize — Taking care and relieving your body of stress is just as important as a clean diet. Keep in mind that one-to-two hours of massage can possibly make everything you do less stressful and less painful, allowing you to be more productive with the rest of your day!
Regular massages can address a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Massage may additionally offer certain benefits in treating high blood pressure, lower back pain, post-operative care, arthritis and depression. We offer different styles of therapy, from Cupping, Pressure point release, to Stretch Thai Therapy.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
- Swedish 60 minute
- Hot Stone Massage 60 min
- Couples Massage 60 minute
- Hydro Massage 45 min.
- Lymphatic drainage massage